Happy Thanksgiving Eve, y'all! It's time for last minute trips to the grocery store and final preparations for family and friends. This Autumn Spice Sangria recipe is one of my favorites and perfect for a last minute Thanksgiving cocktail. Simple, delicious and full of Fall flavor, see the full recipe below!
AUTUMN SPICE SANGRIA:
- 1 bottle Cabernet Sauvignon (or any fruity red wine)
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup cognac
- 3 honey crisp apples, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tbsp whole cloves
- Prosecco or sparkling wine to garnish
1. In a tall pitcher, add all ingredients but the Prosecco. Mix and refrigerate overnight.
2. Pour sangria in glasses filled with ice. Top with Prosecco and sliced apples.
See more of our Simple & Elegant Thanksgiving Inspiration on Lauren Kelp today!
Photography: Danielle M. Sabol
Calligraphy & Paper Goods: Whit + Wonder