I'm looking for one or two part-time interns to join the Lindsey Brunk team this Fall! You'll be assisting with several real weddings, as well as a few editorial projects.
I am looking for a dependable college junior or senior with strong communication skills and a passion for the wedding industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with event set-up/breakdown during rehearsals, weddings, and photo shoots
- Sitting in on bride meetings
- Following up with vendors and photographers
- Creating original content for the blog
- Must be in the Dallas area
- Available for weekend events
- Able to meet 2+ times per week
- Social media savvy
This is an unpaid internship, but I'm happy to give college credit. To apply, please email the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Fall Internship”:
- Resume with GPA
- Links to your favorite 3 design or wedding blogs
- Tell me in 3-5 sentences why you would be a great fit for the team
Above photo by Charla Storey